Rapunzel Swiss Chocolate Organic Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This large, thick chocolate bar had a 2x6 grid of fairly large rectangular sections, each bearing a geometric pattern on top.
I broke off my first pieces to find that the chocolate was smooth and creamy, and the milk chocolate flavor fairly mild. There seemed to be a very slight fruitiness to the taste on the first few bites, but I didn't notice it after that. Nothing special here for this fan of milk chocolate, but certainly nothing bad about it either. A good chocolate fix.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “38% Cocoa” ... “Contains tree nuts.” ... “Rapunzel Organic Swiss® Chocolate is made with the finest organic ingredients. A superior chocolate, the ultimate in aromatic, rich flavor. The smooth, creamy texture melts in the mouth.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Blue Marble Brands
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road