Rapunzel Swiss Chocolate Organic Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts
Taste test: This large candy bar had a 2x6 grid of fairly large rectangular sections, each with a geometric pattern on the all-chocolate top surface, with some hazelnuts jutting through the otherwise flat bottom.
The hazelnuts inside seemed to be crushed, but not into particularly small pieces, and there were quite a few of them. The taste was good, as the chocolate was kind of milky but not super-sweet, and the hazelnut flavor was pretty strong.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “37% Cocoa” ... “This delicate blend of creamy chocolate and sweet hazelnuts is heaven in the mouth. And with each delicious bite you help support our farmers through our Hand in Hand™ Fair-Trade Program, providing them with education and better living conditions.” ... “Product of Switzerland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Blue Marble Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road