Rapunzel Swiss Chocolate Organic Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts
Taste test: This large candy bar had a 2x6 grid of fairly large rectangular sections, each with a geometric pattern on the all-chocolate top surface, with some hazelnuts jutting through the otherwise flat bottom.
The hazelnuts inside seemed to be crushed, but not into particularly small pieces, and there were quite a few of them. The taste was good, as the chocolate was kind of milky but not super-sweet, and the hazelnut flavor was pretty strong.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “37% Cocoa” ... “This delicate blend of creamy chocolate and sweet hazelnuts is heaven in the mouth. And with each delicious bite you help support our farmers through our Hand in Hand™ Fair-Trade Program, providing them with education and better living conditions.” ... “Product of Switzerland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Blue Marble Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road