Taste test: After enjoying the peanut butter version of Q.bel a lot, this "Crispy Crunchy" version seemed worth a try.
It was the same basic formula, with two wafer tubes in a tray and sweet stuff both on the outside and inside of the tube. I thought the "Crispy Crunchy" name might be referring to a Nestle Crunch style of chocolate, but there didn't seem to be any Rice Krispies. It was just milk chocolate both inside and outside the crunchy tube, with quite a bit of it in both cases. I liked both the light, crunchy texture and the creamy milk chocolate taste. Very good once again.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “All natural” ... “Be True • Be Honest • Be Good” ... “Q.bel is a tribute to my wife, Isabel, and her passion for bringing the highest Quality food into our lives.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Q.bel Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road