Taste test: This wrapper container a plastic tray to prevent the two parallel wafer rolls inside from breaking.
Each one was about the standard candy bar length, with a crunchy round wafer surrounded on the outside by a thick milk chocolate layer and partially filled with peanut butter. The chocolate exterior was generally round (though irregular, with lots of bumps) but the bottom was flat. The wafer cookie gave each bite a nice crunch, while the milk chocolate coating added a serious kick of chocolate, and though it didn't look like much peanut butter in the middle (since it was partly hollow) I could definitely taste lots of peanut butter. Light feel, yet really satisfying and an excellent taste. Great snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very chocolatey and peanut buttery.
From the package: “All natural” ... “Q.bel is a tribute to my wife, Isabel, and her passion for bringing the highest Quality food into our lives.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Q.bel Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road