Taste test: This wrapper container a plastic tray to prevent the two parallel wafer rolls inside from breaking.
Each one was about the standard candy bar length, with a crunchy round wafer surrounded on the outside by a thick milk chocolate layer and partially filled with peanut butter. The chocolate exterior was generally round (though irregular, with lots of bumps) but the bottom was flat. The wafer cookie gave each bite a nice crunch, while the milk chocolate coating added a serious kick of chocolate, and though it didn't look like much peanut butter in the middle (since it was partly hollow) I could definitely taste lots of peanut butter. Light feel, yet really satisfying and an excellent taste. Great snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very chocolatey and peanut buttery.
From the package: “All natural” ... “Q.bel is a tribute to my wife, Isabel, and her passion for bringing the highest Quality food into our lives.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Q.bel Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road