Taste test: This candy bar-size, Oreo-looking wafer bar from Poland had four chocolate wafers surrounding three white creme layers. There were two different grid patterns on the two exterior faces of the wafers, with a fine, diagonal grid on the bottom, and a wider, parallel grid on the top.
I crunched in to find a nice strong wafer crunch, with a whole lot of cream to taste, along with some chocolate. It didn't taste like an Oreo, as neither the cream nor the chocolate quite matched up, but it did taste good. Like many wafer bars, it made a lot of crumbs.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much at all.
From the package: “Cocoa wafer layers with milk cream” ... “Nestlé Polska S.A.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road