Taste test: This wafer bar from Poland was the same size as the Princessa Zebra but had a major difference besides just flavor: this one had a thin milk chocolate coating.
Inside, there were four chocolate wafers surrounding three chocolate creme layers. It had a nice light crunch and lots of great chocolate taste. The wafers did tend to make a lot of crumbs. Great with milk!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hot cocoa powder.
From the package: “Wafer layered with cocoa cream covered in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road