Prince of Peace Ginger Candy
Taste test: These individually foil-wrapped ginger candies were generally rentangular-ish and varied in thickness from piece to piece and even within each piece.
We bit in to find a good chewy texture and a strong, sweet ginger taste. The candy did tend to stick the the teeth a bit, but that also helped to lengthen the ginger flavor and sensation. Even after getting the pieces of candy off the teeth, the ginger stayed around for an aftertaste too, with some ginger zing lingering in the tongue for quite a while. Excellent!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ginger smell.
From the package: “100% Natural” ... “Prince of Peace® Ginger Candy are great for the whole family. The sweet ginger taste is warming to the senses. Ginger is also known for bringing comfort to the stomach.” ... “Made in Indonesia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Prince of Peace Ent., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road