Taste test: This bar followed the same format as Primark's Milk Chocolate Bar, with just four sections running along the length of the narrow, thick bar. While most caramel/chocolate combinations tend to have a caramel filling, this one was solid like a milk chocolate bar, but with some non-liquid caramel somehow in the mix.
When I ate my first section, I could definitely notice the caramel taste within the chocolate, very nice, and the contrast when my tongue encountered bits of salt was fairly dramatic. I didn't notice nearly as much caramel or salt in the subsequent sections, but it was still pretty good milk chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good caramel and milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made for you in the UK” ... “Caramel flavor milk chocolate with sea salt.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road