Taste test: This thick, narrow chocolate bar contained four sections along its length, with deep, semicircular-profile depressions separating the sections.
The tops of the sections were just square and smooth, with no logo. For two of the sections, I tried sucking on them to maximize my chocolate enjoyment, but they melted so slowly in my mouth that it extended the time considerably but really minimized the flavor. For the other two, I bit in from the start, and that way, it ended up being pretty good milk chocolate, with a nice creamy taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made for you in the UK.” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa fat, dry whole milk, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin added as an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor. Allergy Advice: Contains milk and soy. May contain tree nuts and gluten. Store in a cool, dry place.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road