Taste test: This large block of chocolate (and other things!) was about half an inch thick and a bit over 3-1/2 inches on each side. The bottom had some thin dark chocolate stripes on the otherwise milk chocolate surface, and the edges had some pretzel cross-sections showing through.
I bit in to find a soft texture overall, with some crunch mixed in from the thin pretzel pieces embedded inside, but occasional chewiness from some smallish caramel bits. It all tasted really good, as the chocolate base had some peanut butter mixed in for lots of deliciousness, and the pretzels and caramel added some tasty variety. A nice one!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Belgian Dark & Milk Chocolate, Pretzels, Sea Salt Caramel, Natural Peanut Butter”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Berkshire Bark, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Bee's Knees, Allston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road