Popping Candy Peach
Taste test: This clone of Pop Rocks came in a very attractive package depicting a cat setting off various incendiary devices. Quite a nice piece of artwork! Inside the main bag were 20 individual packets with less elaborate artwork.
I ripped open a packet and poured it into my mouth to find a nice sweet peach flavor and a popping sensation all over my head. Great! I shared the other packets with some friends while enjoying some Mexican food and beverages at a taqueria, and the reactions were all very positive.
Among the things we tried was to pour a packet of Peach Popping Candy onto a chip that was already topped with guacamole. Believe it or not, that was a really good combination! It actually tasted quite good, and have you ever heard of popping guac before?
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “20 Pouches x .053oz (1.5g) Total net wt 1.06 oz (30g)” ... “Artificially flavored” ... “Made in China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Gemini Food Corportation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road