Pop-Tarts Strawberry Milkshake
Taste test: These Pop-Tarts had a white frosting on the outside with some wiggles of pink, and a creamy light pink filling.
The filling was notably different from the strawberry jam filling in the regular strawberry Pop-Tarts, as this one was heavily on the dairy side. I popped one of these into the toaster for a few minutes and then ate it with a glass of cold milk. I liked the results a lot, as it really did taste like a strawberry milkshake and was quite good. It's kind of a paradox to have a warm pastry that's supposed to taste like a cold beverage, but I would still vouch for the accuracy of the "Strawberry Milkshake" flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a strawberry milkshake with lots of sugar and whipped cream.
From the package: “try 'em frozen” ... “Serving Size 1 Pastry (50g) Servings Per Container 8 Amount Per Serving Calories 200 Calories from Fat 50”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (419 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (67 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road