Pop-Tarts Strawberry Milkshake
Taste test: These Pop-Tarts had a white frosting on the outside with some wiggles of pink, and a creamy light pink filling.
The filling was notably different from the strawberry jam filling in the regular strawberry Pop-Tarts, as this one was heavily on the dairy side. I popped one of these into the toaster for a few minutes and then ate it with a glass of cold milk. I liked the results a lot, as it really did taste like a strawberry milkshake and was quite good. It's kind of a paradox to have a warm pastry that's supposed to taste like a cold beverage, but I would still vouch for the accuracy of the "Strawberry Milkshake" flavor.
Shop: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a strawberry milkshake with lots of sugar and whipped cream.
From the package: “try 'em frozen” ... “Serving Size 1 Pastry (50g) Servings Per Container 8 Amount Per Serving Calories 200 Calories from Fat 50”
Online store: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (29 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road