Pop-Tarts Frosted Caramel Chocolate
Taste test: These Pop-Tarts had a caramel and chocolate filling, a chocolate frosting with some caramel stripes in it, and chocolate pastry holding it all together.
After a minute in the toaster to melt things, the taste was awesome, with lots of chocolate and caramel taste, really quite delicious. Perfect with a tall glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Awesome chocolatey caramel smell.
From the package: “The Perfect Combination in Every Tasty Bite!” ... “Naturally & Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (329 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (67 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road