Pop-Tarts Frosted Caramel Chocolate
Taste test: These Pop-Tarts had a caramel and chocolate filling, a chocolate frosting with some caramel stripes in it, and chocolate pastry holding it all together.
After a minute in the toaster to melt things, the taste was awesome, with lots of chocolate and caramel taste, really quite delicious. Perfect with a tall glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Awesome chocolatey caramel smell.
From the package: “The Perfect Combination in Every Tasty Bite!” ... “Naturally & Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (29 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road