Pop-Tarts Frosted Caramel Chocolate
Taste test: These Pop-Tarts had a caramel and chocolate filling, a chocolate frosting with some caramel stripes in it, and chocolate pastry holding it all together.
After a minute in the toaster to melt things, the taste was awesome, with lots of chocolate and caramel taste, really quite delicious. Perfect with a tall glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Awesome chocolatey caramel smell.
From the package: “The Perfect Combination in Every Tasty Bite!” ... “Naturally & Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road