Taste test: This tempting flavor of Pop-Tarts had a beige-colored frosting on the exterior (presumably this was the graham cracker element of the s'mores) and inside, alternating stripes of marshmallow and chocolate filling.
There are two ways to eat a Pop-Tart — right out of the bag, or toasted — and given how essential meltiness is to a s'more, it seemed pretty important to try these toasted. When I ate the first one at room temperature, the taste was OK, but the chocolate and marshmallow flavors really didn't stand out, and the dominant taste was the graham crackers. When I toasted the next one, the taste was definitely better, as the flavors were much richer, but I wouldn't say that it actually reminded me of a s'more. Indeed, the "marshmallow" portion of the filling neither felt nor tasted much like marshmallow, and I couldn't really taste much in the way of chocolate, so it wouldn't seem likely that the combination of the these elements would say "s'more" anyway.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, I could actually smell some marshmallow and a bit of chocolate.
From the package: “Good source of 6 Vitamins & Minerals”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road