Taste test: This special version of Pop-Tarts featured art on the surfaces depicting gingerbread men involved in various winter activities, including skiing, skating, hockey and snow shoveling. The art was nicely done and fun.
There was no frosting on the outside of the Pop-Tarts, but there was a pattern of holes. The outside surfaces (prior to toasting) had a fairly light beige color, far lighter than your typical gingerbread, and the filling was white. I tried one toasted and one untoasted, and both were good, but I liked the toasted one a lot more. The gingerbread taste was very good, but it felt better with the light crunch of the toasted one than the soft feel of the other one, and the sugary frosting was way better warm. An unusual flavor for Pop-Tarts, and very good.
Shop: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice gingerbread smell.
From the package: “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (29 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road