Taste test: This special version of Pop-Tarts featured art on the surfaces depicting gingerbread men involved in various winter activities, including skiing, skating, hockey and snow shoveling. The art was nicely done and fun.
There was no frosting on the outside of the Pop-Tarts, but there was a pattern of holes. The outside surfaces (prior to toasting) had a fairly light beige color, far lighter than your typical gingerbread, and the filling was white. I tried one toasted and one untoasted, and both were good, but I liked the toasted one a lot more. The gingerbread taste was very good, but it felt better with the light crunch of the toasted one than the soft feel of the other one, and the sugary frosting was way better warm. An unusual flavor for Pop-Tarts, and very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice gingerbread smell.
From the package: “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road