Taste test: This fairly large box contained just six fairly small bags filled with small pieces that looked like miniaturized Pop-Tarts, as featured in the movie, "Honey, I Shrunk the Pop-Tarts." Unlike real Pop-Tarts, they had no filling, but they still did taste a lot like strawberry Pop-Tarts.
This was a contrast to the previously reviewed frosted chocolate flavor of Mini Crisps, which didn't taste like their corresponding full-size Pop-Tarts at all. The bags in this box were also quite a lot larger than the other kind, weighing in at 100 calories, so that did make up slightly for having only six bags in the box (versus 30 tiny bags in the other one).
Shop: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like strawberry Pop-Tarts.
From the package: “tasty bakes bites” ... “with baked-in strawberry flavor” ... “100 calories pouches 7 vitamins & minerals”
Online store: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (29 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road