Taste test: This fairly large box contained just six fairly small bags filled with small pieces that looked like miniaturized Pop-Tarts, as featured in the movie, "Honey, I Shrunk the Pop-Tarts." Unlike real Pop-Tarts, they had no filling, but they still did taste a lot like strawberry Pop-Tarts.
This was a contrast to the previously reviewed frosted chocolate flavor of Mini Crisps, which didn't taste like their corresponding full-size Pop-Tarts at all. The bags in this box were also quite a lot larger than the other kind, weighing in at 100 calories, so that did make up slightly for having only six bags in the box (versus 30 tiny bags in the other one).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like strawberry Pop-Tarts.
From the package: “tasty bakes bites” ... “with baked-in strawberry flavor” ... “100 calories pouches 7 vitamins & minerals”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road