Pocky Choco Mint
Taste test: This box contained two foil packets with 10 mint-coated sticks in each. The 5-inch-long sticks had fairly thick, light green coating, while the underlying sticks had a nice brown chocolate color.
Everything about these was great — the taste, the crunch, you name it! I was glad to see that one entire packet was considered a serving, because once I started eating, I couldn't stop until all of the pieces were in my belly.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: That great chocolate mint smell, so nice!
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Glico logo: Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road