Pocky Choco Mint
Taste test: This box contained two foil packets with 10 mint-coated sticks in each. The 5-inch-long sticks had fairly thick, light green coating, while the underlying sticks had a nice brown chocolate color.
Everything about these was great — the taste, the crunch, you name it! I was glad to see that one entire packet was considered a serving, because once I started eating, I couldn't stop until all of the pieces were in my belly.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: That great chocolate mint smell, so nice!
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Glico logo: Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pocky (9 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road