Berry Carnival Pocky Berry & Açaí
Taste test: The packaging for this Pocky flavor was a little more elaborate than the usual Pocky boxes. First, there was a toucan on the front, standing among blueberries, strawberries and açaí berries. And second, it contained three separate bags inside, each clear except for yellow stripes at the top and bottom and a white line-art illustration that included the toucan again, plus some berries and flowers. There were six sticks in each bag, each a bit over 5 inches long, with a dull pink coating ann uncoated light beige handle area ate one end.
We crunched in to find a nice light, soft crunch and a sweet mix of cream and berries. We shared these with some hungry snackers, and everyone who tried one had high praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like strawberry yogurt.
From the package: “Share happiness!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road