Berry Carnival Pocky Berry & Açaí
Taste test: The packaging for this Pocky flavor was a little more elaborate than the usual Pocky boxes. First, there was a toucan on the front, standing among blueberries, strawberries and açaí berries. And second, it contained three separate bags inside, each clear except for yellow stripes at the top and bottom and a white line-art illustration that included the toucan again, plus some berries and flowers. There were six sticks in each bag, each a bit over 5 inches long, with a dull pink coating ann uncoated light beige handle area ate one end.
We crunched in to find a nice light, soft crunch and a sweet mix of cream and berries. We shared these with some hungry snackers, and everyone who tried one had high praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like strawberry yogurt.
From the package: “Share happiness!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road