Taste test: These wafer rolls were our very first snack review from Venezuela! The package was a bit unusual, as the rolls were arranged vertically in a short, wide can, and that arrangement made it easy to see that they weren't all quite the same length, averaging about 2-1/4 inches and not lining up at their tops.
We crunched in to find a light, brittle feel and a whole lot of flavor from the Nutella-like filling, which filled nearly the whole interior of the rolls, with maybe a less dense feel than actually Nutella. The short pieces were fun and quick to eat, and because they were so much smaller than typical rolls — and quite good — it was easy to eat several in a row.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Rolled Wafer Filled with Chocolate and Hazelnut” ... “Hecho en la República Bolivariana de Venezuela” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Fat, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Hazelnut Paste, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Dried Eggs. Contains: Gluten, Milk, Soy and Egg.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Nucita Venezolana Nuciven C.A. (Venezuela)
Categories for this snack:
- from Venezuela
- Chocolate (1766 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (43 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jesus Chacin. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road