Taste test: This package contained a plastic tray filled with a dozen wafer tubes, with a beige exterior and a hollow inside coated in milk chocolate. One nice thing about them was that the tubes held together quite well, without the crumbling away of some of the brittle shell as we've seen in some similar products.
We crunched in to find a good soft feel with a nice mild taste of chocolate on then first bite, then a stronger chocolate taste after that. It looked like the tube was made up of a single thick layer, rather than multiple thin layers like other wafer sticks. That probably explained the better durability, and it made for a somewhat different feel without all of those brittle layers, but it was less messy and still quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafer rolls filled with chocolate cream” ... “Sin Colorantes Artificiales” ... “Sin Saborizantes Artificiales”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Helados Juli's Frozen Dessert, East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road