Taste test: This package contained a plastic tray filled with a dozen wafer tubes, with a beige exterior and a hollow inside coated in milk chocolate. One nice thing about them was that the tubes held together quite well, without the crumbling away of some of the brittle shell as we've seen in some similar products.
We crunched in to find a good soft feel with a nice mild taste of chocolate on then first bite, then a stronger chocolate taste after that. It looked like the tube was made up of a single thick layer, rather than multiple thin layers like other wafer sticks. That probably explained the better durability, and it made for a somewhat different feel without all of those brittle layers, but it was less messy and still quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafer rolls filled with chocolate cream” ... “Sin Colorantes Artificiales” ... “Sin Saborizantes Artificiales”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road