From the outside, there was no evidence of rolls, as the fairly thick bar had sides that sloped inward and basketball illustrations atop the four square sections.
I crunched in to find lots of milk chocolate and hazelnut to taste — just like the other versions. The difference was that the wafers were more of the brittle type, though not actually rolls. They were more like flattened rolls, to fit within the profile of a bar, giving some of that brittle crunch that makes wafer rolls so deletable. This bar was quite good, but it was very dense, rich and sweet, so I would recommend having some cold milk handy.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Rolled Wafer with Hazelnut Cream” ... “Specially Produced for Megadim”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road