From the outside, there was no evidence of rolls, as the fairly thick bar had sides that sloped inward and basketball illustrations atop the four square sections.
I crunched in to find lots of milk chocolate and hazelnut to taste — just like the other versions. The difference was that the wafers were more of the brittle type, though not actually rolls. They were more like flattened rolls, to fit within the profile of a bar, giving some of that brittle crunch that makes wafer rolls so deletable. This bar was quite good, but it was very dense, rich and sweet, so I would recommend having some cold milk handy.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Rolled Wafer with Hazelnut Cream” ... “Specially Produced for Megadim”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1766 snacks)
- Bars (940 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (43 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road