Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 4x6 grid of smallish sections, and the top of each section had the same Griffin (lion/eagle combo) logo as the wrapper.
The taste was very good, as it was definitely one of the creamier chocolate bars we've tried, an intense chocolate taste but very smooth. The label said that the bar represents 3 servings, which means 8 sections per serving, but this bar was sufficiently intense that you could get a great hit of chocolate and perfectly satisfying snack from eating just 2 or 3 sections. Or if you're not careful, you could end up eating the whole bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Perugina® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland” ... “Look to Perugina's distinctive Griffin for your guarantee of the finest chocolate and confectionary products since 1907. The Griffin, a medieval symbol of the Italian city of Perugia, represents our commitment to quality and tradition world-wide.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: British Wholesale Imports, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road