Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 4x6 grid of smallish sections, and the top of each section had the same Griffin (lion/eagle combo) logo as the wrapper.
The taste was very good, as it was definitely one of the creamier chocolate bars we've tried, an intense chocolate taste but very smooth. The label said that the bar represents 3 servings, which means 8 sections per serving, but this bar was sufficiently intense that you could get a great hit of chocolate and perfectly satisfying snack from eating just 2 or 3 sections. Or if you're not careful, you could end up eating the whole bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Perugina® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland” ... “Look to Perugina's distinctive Griffin for your guarantee of the finest chocolate and confectionary products since 1907. The Griffin, a medieval symbol of the Italian city of Perugia, represents our commitment to quality and tradition world-wide.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: British Wholesale Imports, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road