Pepero Stick Biscuit & Chocolate
Taste test: This box contained a red foil bag holding about 25 thin, round cookie sticks coated mostly in milk chocolate, with one end of each stick uncoated for use as a handle.
Each piece was about 5 inches long, with the uncoated portion averaging about an inch. The chocolate coating was thin, but there was still plenty of chocolate to make these taste quite good, and the sweet, moist chocolate coating went well with drier, mildly crunchy cookie stick. These were easy to munch on one at a time, and it was also easy to become a serial eater of them. Very good, our snackers were big fans.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, a bit bittersweet.
From the package: “Korea No. 1 brand” ... “Smooth chocolate attached to a delicious biscuit”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road