Pepero Stick Biscuit & Chocolate
Taste test: This box contained a red foil bag holding about 25 thin, round cookie sticks coated mostly in milk chocolate, with one end of each stick uncoated for use as a handle.
Each piece was about 5 inches long, with the uncoated portion averaging about an inch. The chocolate coating was thin, but there was still plenty of chocolate to make these taste quite good, and the sweet, moist chocolate coating went well with drier, mildly crunchy cookie stick. These were easy to munch on one at a time, and it was also easy to become a serial eater of them. Very good, our snackers were big fans.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, a bit bittersweet.
From the package: “Korea No. 1 brand” ... “Smooth chocolate attached to a delicious biscuit”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road