Pepero Almond & Chocolate
Taste test: This box contained a mostly-green foil bag holding 10 sticks, each about 5 inches long and generously coated with milk chocolate and crushed almonds. The last inch or so of each stick wasn't coated at all, making for a non-messy handle. The coating was lumpy, as it had lots of chocolate and all sorts of small sizes and shapes of partial almonds. There was a mild crunch and lots of chocolate to enjoy in each stick. The chocolate dominated the almonds, but we could still taste the almonds somewhat. Our snackers were big fans of these.
There were many fewer pieces in this package than the non-almond version of Pepero, but the coating was sufficiently thicker that fewer pieces for the same price made sense. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate and almond smell.
From the package: “Harmony of a tasty almond and smooth chocolate” ... “Korea No. 1 Brand”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road