Duo Penotti 2 Go Hazelnut & Vanilla
Taste test: This package contained nine short breadsticks and a tub that alternated between hazelnut spread and vanilla spread. The sticks definitely were described correctly as breadsticks and not cookie sticks, as they tasted like that. Cookie sticks might have worked better, though, tastewise.
The dip was similar to Nutella, about the same thickness and a similar taste. I couldn't really taste the vanilla part of the dip. The proportion of bread stick to dip was just about right.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really the same smell as Nutella. Maybe because of the vanilla.
From the package: “Chocolate Hazelnut & Vanilla Spread & Breadsticks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Penotti USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road