Peko Poko Halloween Chocolate
Taste test: This almost-heart-shaped package contained two flat chocolate faces mounted onto sticks. Both were quite nicely detailed, with a milk chocolate color for the bulk of the candy, covered in white chocolate for the bulk of the faces, with pinkish areas for the girl's hair ribbon and tongue and the boy's bow tie.
The good detail extended beyond just the chocolate, onto the plastic sticks as well, as the bottom of each stick had a handle shaped like the corresponding face, complete with facial details matching the expression of the chocolate face.
I bit in to find that the chocolate was soft, rich, creamy and fairly sweet. And after eating all of the chocolate, it turned out that each face was held on by a circle at the top of the plastic, with yet another face in the middle of the circle, a bit smaller than the other plastic face and facing the opposite direction.
There was a good helping of chocolate in each piece, and it tasted very good, plus they were fun to look at and play with, so we were very impressed!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Happy Halloween! with Fujiya Sweets”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road