Pejoy Chocolate Cream Filled Biscuit Sticks
Taste test: This snack, billed as "Pocky's friend," reversed the well-established Pocky formula of chocolate-coated cookie stick by providing a slightly thicker but hollow stick and putting the Pocky coating inside the hollow tube instead. The overall thickness was about the same as Pocky. The major advantage over Pocky was that instead of skipping the sweet stuff on one end the tube to allow a clean handle, the tube was filled all the way with chocolate — and the entire outside was safe to hold.
The result was very good, with a soft crunch from the thin hollow shell and lots of creamy chocolate taste from the thin-but-thick-enough interior. Hard to stop eating these sticks once you've started!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Pocky's friend” ... “Malt flavor, slim figure, and filled with chocolate flavor to your heart's content. Giving you 100% pure joy and satisfaction.” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ebisuya Japanese Market, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road