Taste test: These chicken-shaped candies had a bright green color with brown eyes.
Each Peep was essentially a specially shaped marshmallow, except with a coating of green-colored sugar on the outside (which helped to reduce the stickiness factor). The package came with two boxes, each containing five conjoined Peeps, so you had to pull them apart before you could eat one. The taste was good, and the texture of the marhsmallow quite nice, so we enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None.
From the package: “2 tray total net wt. 3 oz (85g)” ... “A Fat-Free Candy” ... “always in season” ... “Serving Size 5 Chicks (42g) Servings per Container 2 Calories 140 Calories from Fat 0”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Peeps (4 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (383 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road