Taste test: These chicken-shaped candies had a bright green color with brown eyes.
Each Peep was essentially a specially shaped marshmallow, except with a coating of green-colored sugar on the outside (which helped to reduce the stickiness factor). The package came with two boxes, each containing five conjoined Peeps, so you had to pull them apart before you could eat one. The taste was good, and the texture of the marhsmallow quite nice, so we enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None.
From the package: “2 tray total net wt. 3 oz (85g)” ... “A Fat-Free Candy” ... “always in season” ... “Serving Size 5 Chicks (42g) Servings per Container 2 Calories 140 Calories from Fat 0”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Peeps (4 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (132 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road