Peeps Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Flavored Marshmallow Christmas Tree
Taste test: This variety of Peeps had a bright green-colored marshmallow interior, with a fairly thick coating of chocolate on the outside.
The marshmallow was denser than your typical Peeps material, but it still had a very light feel, with a melty marshmallow texture. It also had a nice mint flavoring, not super strong, but strong enough to go very well with the milk chocolate. The chocolate shell tended to break into pieces, so I had to carefully hold the whole tree inside the wrapper to avoid getting pieces of chocolate all over the place. But possible messiness aside, this was quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An pretty good chocolate mint smell. Mild.
From the package: “Allergen information: May contain peanuts, tree nuts, egg and coconut”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Mints (159 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road