Peeps Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pumpkin
Taste test: When I peeled open the wrapper, it took me a few seconds to figure out how they considered this to be a pumpkin, but it was shaped kind of like a Jack-o-lantern, with the features badly washed out.
It had a bit of a pumpkin stem, plus Jack-o-lantern eyes, but the eyes jutted out rather than in, so it was kind of lame. I bit in to find that the exterior was a thin milk chocolate coating, and the interior was a low-density orange-color marshmallow. Lame shape aside, I liked the taste of the marshmallow and chocolate. It was kind of handy that I could hold it by the wrapper to keep my hand clean.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice marshmallow and chocolate smell.
From the package: “New!” ... “boo!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1777 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (133 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Yummies, Kittery, Maine. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road