Peeps Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow
Taste test: This version of Peeps had the usual chick shape, with a chocolate coating over the whole exterior.
When I bit into this treat, I found that the inside was a spongy and moist yellow marshmallow. I liked the taste and texture a lot, as the mix of chocolate and mashmallow was very enjoyable to eat. I was able to hold it by the wrapper to avoid getting chocolate all over my fingers, so that was a nice bonus.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice marshmallow and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Net Wt. 1 oz (28g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Peeps (4 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road