Taste test: This snack was a bit unusal, as we found it in the produce aisle, and it was looked like a square piece of peanut brittle, about five inches on each side, with just a clear shrinkwrap wrapper.
After reading the ingredients, it still sounded like peanut brittle, except that it contained coconut. Upon biting in, there was an impressive crunch, at or near the top among the peanut brittles we've tasted. It was a solid piece of brittle, and it took some effort to break into it for the first bite, but it wasn't so hard as to risk breaking any teeth. The taste was very good, with a strong hint of coconut mixed into the sweet peanut brittle taste. There were lots of peanuts in there, some of which broke loose during eating.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild coconut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Coconut, Peanuts, Salt and Bicarbonate of Soda.” ... “Ring on produce”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road