Taste test: This roundish, lumpy cluster had a mostly milk chocolate exterior, with some bits of peanuts jutting outside the chocolate.
The bottom of the cluster was perfectly flat, while the top was oddly shaped, with the outlines of some peanuts showing (in addition to the parts that were jutting out). I bit in to find that in addition to the expected chocolate and peanuts, there was a coconut-looking layer at the bottom. Except that based on the taste (and the lack of coconut in the ingredients) I think it wasn't actually coconut. But it was really tasty, with lots of chocolate, lots of nuts and a bit of a contrasting texture and taste from the creamy non-coconut layer. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and peanuts smell.
From the package: “The Original Flavor” ... “Real milk chocolate nut clusters” ... “Made in the USA” ... “Maker of Bun® Bars”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pearson Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road