Taste test: This was a dark chocolate version of the standard Peanut M&M's, with mostly (but not exclusively) dark colors.
There were pieces colored dark blue, dark purple, dark blue and light gray. Other than being generally dark, I'm not sure what those colors have to do with Star Wars. The taste was OK, but I think that the milk chocolate version of Peanut M&M's is better.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanuuty dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “I have become more tasty than even you can imagine.” ... “Choose the Dark Side, Choose Dark Chocolate” ... “Collector Pack 24 of 72” ... “Have fun with the force”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road