Taste test: This version of M&M's was a bit bigger than the regular M&Ms and came in a subset of the original set of colors, with just blue, orange, green, yellow and red represented in this bag.
The taste combined the distinctive taste of M&M's chocolate with peanut butter. I could especially taste the M&M's chocolate in the first few bites, but the peanut butter became more noticeable after that, for almost a Reese's-like taste. There was a very soft consistency, and the taste was maybe a little too sweet. These would go great with milk.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like regular M&M's.
From the package: “M&M's Chocolate Candies are made from the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (351 snacks)
- Soft Candy (76 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road