Taste test: This version of M&M's was a bit bigger than the regular M&Ms and came in a subset of the original set of colors, with just blue, orange, green, yellow and red represented in this bag.
The taste combined the distinctive taste of M&M's chocolate with peanut butter. I could especially taste the M&M's chocolate in the first few bites, but the peanut butter became more noticeable after that, for almost a Reese's-like taste. There was a very soft consistency, and the taste was maybe a little too sweet. These would go great with milk.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like regular M&M's.
From the package: “M&M's Chocolate Candies are made from the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road