Taste test: This version of M&M's was a bit bigger than the regular M&Ms and came in a subset of the original set of colors, with just blue, orange, green, yellow and red represented in this bag.
The taste combined the distinctive taste of M&M's chocolate with peanut butter. I could especially taste the M&M's chocolate in the first few bites, but the peanut butter became more noticeable after that, for almost a Reese's-like taste. There was a very soft consistency, and the taste was maybe a little too sweet. These would go great with milk.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like regular M&M's.
From the package: “M&M's Chocolate Candies are made from the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road