Taste test: This box contained a clear bag of irregularly shaped pieces of varied sizes.
Some were shaped kind of like Raisinettes, a few were like Peanut M&M's, but most were just sort of random blobs. A handful looked like they were two pieces fused together. The texture upon biting in was very soft, as the soft chocolate coating held inside an even softer peanut butter cookie dough filling. The taste was good, but it was very, very sweet. But the sweetness and softness was right in line with what you would expect from cookie dough. I counteract the sweetness, I got a glass of milk, and that was quite a good combination.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Bite Size Cookie Dough in Creamy Milk Chocolate” ... “10 more free”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Taste of Nature, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road