Taste test: It's hard to describe the shape of this candy, but mountain just might be the closest, though not a Rocky Mountain variety, as it had far smoother contours.
Surprisingly, the inside wasn't mostly peanut butter, but rather mostly chocolate, with peanuts embedded side. The peanut butter was confined to a small filling area near the bottom, and it was very light in color and sort of fluffy looking. It was kind of a dry as opposed to moist peanut butter. The taste was very good, with overall a lot more bulk than a Reese's, and very sweet.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More peanut buttery than chocolatey. Nice.
From the package: “since 1912” ... “Please dispose of the wrapper thoughtfully.” ... “A mountain of chocolate flavor with crunchy peanuts over a creamy peanut butter center.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brown & Haley
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Alaskan & Proud Market, Ketchikan, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road