Taste test: This short, squat, thick candy bar had a light milk chocolate color on the outside, with a nice smooth exterior.
Based on the promise of peanut butter, I was expecting a soft interior, but when I bit in to the end of the bar, my teeth didn't really sink in, and the whole end sort of snapped off all at once. The profile view that this first bite revealed showed the inside to be mostly peanut butter, with one marshmallow-looking white spot. The peanut butter wasn't soft, as it was fairly solid, though not hard or crunchy. A further bite revealed a fairly large dark spot within the interior, presumably chocolate. There was also something crunchy on some of the bites, though I'm not sure whether it was the chocolate. The mix of tastes and textures was quite good. "Lust" was a good way to describe it!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of chocolate and peanut butter, but mild and not too sweet. Great!
From the package: “Quality Since 1892” ... “Handmade with the finest ingredients in our country kitchen”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eaton Farm Confectioners
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Town Wharf General Store, Mattapoisett. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road