Taste test: This large brick of wafers had a whole lot of detachable pieces, with four layers of 10 pieces each. They were each thin, with a wide diagonal grid on both surfaces.
We crunched in to find a great mix of chocolate and cream, really tasty, for some of the best chocolate wafers we've ever had. I happened to be reviewing these at the same time as the Trader Joe's Bamba, so I thought, why not mix together the peanut butter and chocolate? When I had both together, the result was just awesome!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Supreme quality” ... “Made in / Hecho en Mexico” ... “Keep well closed and in a fresh and dry place.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road