Taste test: This chocolate bar had five sections, with alternating diagonal lines atop each one, but the unusual thing here was the note on the wrapper that it contained alcohol. That's not typical for chocolate bars!
I bit in to find that inside the milk chocolate exterior was a darker-colored filling, with a smooth, creamy feel. It didn't have quite the typical milk chocolate taste, and that was probably the alcohol at work, but it didn't really taste that much like alcohol either. The alcohol-like flavor was more noticeable in the aftertaste. All in all, I'd rather eat a plain milk chocolate bar, but this was an interesting taste that I didn't find objectionable.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong milk chocolate smell. Not particularly like alcohol.
From the package: “Milk chocolate bar with chocolate filling (contains alcohol)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road