Taste test: This chocolate bar had five sections, with alternating diagonal lines atop each one, but the unusual thing here was the note on the wrapper that it contained alcohol. That's not typical for chocolate bars!
I bit in to find that inside the milk chocolate exterior was a darker-colored filling, with a smooth, creamy feel. It didn't have quite the typical milk chocolate taste, and that was probably the alcohol at work, but it didn't really taste that much like alcohol either. The alcohol-like flavor was more noticeable in the aftertaste. All in all, I'd rather eat a plain milk chocolate bar, but this was an interesting taste that I didn't find objectionable.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong milk chocolate smell. Not particularly like alcohol.
From the package: “Milk chocolate bar with chocolate filling (contains alcohol)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road