Taste test: I bought this large chocolate bar at the same restaurant in Katoomba where it was made.
It came in a box with a two-tone foil liner inside, and it had an unusual arrangement of just six sections, each the full width of the bar. The sections had dome-shaped profiles and featured the script Paragon logo. I broke off a section to find, first of all, that just one section provided quite a bit of chocolate. It tasted quite good, as it was very smooth milk chocolate, with a rich and creamy taste. The was a slightly waxiness to it too, but I still liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “What Enrico Caruso is to the World of Music ... What Shakespeare is to the World of Literature ... What the wonders of the Blue Mountain and Jenolan Caves of Australia are to the World of Tourists ... THAT'S what the Chocolate in this 'Waratah' Package is to the World of Chocolates.” ... “Pure and wholesome and just correctly blended made right in the pure air of the top hills of Australia"”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road