Taste test: This brick of wafers had a lot to it — three layers of 9 pieces each, so 27 pieces was plenty to share around. Each one had two creme layers surrounded by three wafer layers, with fairly light colors as chocolate goes.
I bit in to find a fairly dense feel, as the soft creme seemed to occupy a large portion of each piece, with a chocolate flavor that was creamy but also a bit on the fruity side, so a bit unusual. OK, but because of the fruity sweetness, I'd highly recommend having some milk with it. (I had none on hand when I did this review, unless you count chocolate milk, which seemed redundant.)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a toasted chocolate smell. Reminded me of a chocolate Pop-Tart.
From the package: “Product of Colombia”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Transnational Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road