Taste test: This movie theater-style candy box contained many small pieces, each shaped sort of like a peanut butter cup, but with none of the separating wrappers that you would expect to find on peanut butter cups. Each piece was about half the size of the smallest of the various Reese's sizes. They were small enough that you could pour several into your hand and pop them all into the mouth at once.
The taste was OK, with a smooth peanut butter and chocolate taste, but far inferior to the taste of Reese's, as both the peanut butter and the chocolate in Reese's tastes far better.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of peanut buttery and chocolatey, but not all that good.
From the package: “Tiny Cups with a BIG Peanut Butter Taste!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road