Palmer Grip 'n' Rip Double Crisp
Taste test: This package contained four detachable Grip 'n' Rip packets, each containing an average-size candy bar with three large detachable square chocolate sections.
Each section had Rice Krispies inside the chocolate, much like a Nestle Crunch bar, except these sections were quite a bit thicker. There wasn't that much crunch to this bar, perhaps because of the thicker sections, but the milk chocolate still tasted pretty good, with a continuing soft crunch as each piece of crisp rice was encountered while eating the chocolate. At essentially four candy bars for one dollar, this was a pretty good deal.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “chocolaty 'n smooth ... crisp 'n crunchy candy” ... “Not labeled for individual retail sale.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road