Palmer Snack Mix
Taste test: This mix included four different things: Mini peanut butter cups; short pretzel sticks; peanuts; and Cookies & Creme Balls.
Three of the four elements were pretty basic. The peanut butter cups were quite small and very soft, a much different feel from Reese's, and they were pretty good. The pretzel sticks were about an inch long, very lightly salted, and had a soft crunch. The peanuts were pretty bland, with no noticeable seasoning or salt.
The Cookies & Creme Balls were the only new thing to us in this mix, small and pretty close to spherical, with a ridge around the equator, mostly white with some black cookie bits embedded inside. They had a much firmer feel than the peanut butter cups and tasted good, with more creme than cookie.
The mix promised to be sweet and salty, but the "salty" elements were so marginally salty that they just provided blandness rather than balance to the sweet parts. So nothing great overall.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Most noticeable parts were the salty and peanut butter.
From the package: “Sweet Salty Crunchy”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1765 snacks)
- Pretzels (547 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (342 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road