Taste test: These individually wrapped milk chocolate and mint candies were square, about an inch on each side, and fairly thick at about a third of an inch.
The edges were tapered, and the top had a pattern of tiny dots embedded into the chocolate. I bit in to find that the candies were quite soft, with the milk chocolate on the outside and white mint on the inside each having about the same softness and density. This was a contrast to York Peppermint Patties, which have a lighter feel on the foamy interior. The mint was intense, though not quite as intense as York, but still plenty intense. The taste was pretty good, so it was hard to avoid eating many pieces in a row.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild mint and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Rich Chocolatey Flavor with a Cool Taste of Mint” ... “Proudly manufactured in the USA”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road