Palmer Giant 1/4 lb. Peanut Butter Cup
Taste test: This peanut butter cup wasn't nearly as big as the Giant Reese's, but it still dwarfed every other kind of Reese's, measuring 3-1/2 inches in diameter and almost three-quarters of an inch thick.
There was no packaging other than the outer wrapper, and after ripping it open, I used it to hold the cup while biting in, thus avoiding touching the milk chocolate exterior with my fingers. It was quite good, with a fairly thick layer of chocolate on the outside and almost half an inch of peanut butter filling. It didn't duplicate the taste of Reese's, but I still liked it a lot, as there was a great sweet mix of peanut butter and chocolate. After several bites, it left a very sweet feel in my mouth, but I was planning to have some cold milk with it anyway, and that made it even better. Quite a big PB cup for just $1.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Net Wt 4 oz (113g)” ... “Manufactured on equipment which processes wheat, peanut butter and almonds.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1748 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road