Taste test: These wafers were much like Osem's chocolate wafers, as they came attached together in a huge brick that had two short, extra-wide pieces arranged end-to-end across the width, with six rows like that spanning the length of the package, all multiplied by two layers.
The wafers had a rich, creamy vanilla taste, with two vanilla creme layers surrounded by three wafers in each one. These taste was not entirely different from most vanilla wafers, but it stood out for being more intense and creamier, without being too sweet. Great stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell, nice.
From the package: “Gaufrettes” ... “Saveur de Vanille”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Wafer bars (138 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road