Osem Israeli Matzah Chocolate Covered Orange Flavor
Taste test: As with the other chocolate coated matzos (or, as they spelled it here, matzahs) from Osem, this package contained four half-sheets of matzah generously coated in chocolate, plus some orange flavoring in this case. The box was marked as pareve, meaning that it did not contain any dairy, so unfortunately it could not be milk chocolate. (But they do also make a milk chocolate version!)
We crunched in to find a good chocolate taste with a nice mild orange flavor. Nothing special here, and as with the other flavors, not the best quality chocolate, but as someone who generally isn't a fan of orange chocolate, this was pretty good as orange chocolate goes.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly orangey chocolate smell.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover & All Year Round”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road