Taste test: This package of wafers from Israel broke a few of the rules that wafer packs generally follow, with a different shape and arrangement for the pieces within the brick of detachable wafers. The package was wider than your typical package (though less than twice as wide), and rather than have the pieces run the full width, they were each half the width. So each piece was fairly short, but it was also extra-wide, as there were just six wafers running the length of the package, rather than the usual 10 or 12. The result was a wide rectangular shape, rather than a more typical tall one. As with most wafer packs, there were two layers of wafers, so the math worked out to 2x6x2 = 24 pieces in all.
Each piece had two chocolate layers surrounded by three wafer layers, and they were quite good — a light crunch with lots of delicious creamy chocolate. Mmmm!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Gaufrettes” ... “Saveur de Chocolat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road