Taste test: This package of wafers from Israel broke a few of the rules that wafer packs generally follow, with a different shape and arrangement for the pieces within the brick of detachable wafers. The package was wider than your typical package (though less than twice as wide), and rather than have the pieces run the full width, they were each half the width. So each piece was fairly short, but it was also extra-wide, as there were just six wafers running the length of the package, rather than the usual 10 or 12. The result was a wide rectangular shape, rather than a more typical tall one. As with most wafer packs, there were two layers of wafers, so the math worked out to 2x6x2 = 24 pieces in all.
Each piece had two chocolate layers surrounded by three wafer layers, and they were quite good — a light crunch with lots of delicious creamy chocolate. Mmmm!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Gaufrettes” ... “Saveur de Chocolat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road